- 牌子AlSi Alloy
- 材料controlled expansion alloy
Features including the following aspects,
- One of the advantges of AlSi alloys is low density,only 1/3 the weight of casting iron and steel iron,which will reduce the weight of pistons and inertia force of reciprocating motion.
- AlSi alloy high performance pistons have less side pressure and impact to cylinder wall,which will reduce the friction and abrasion among piston set,cylinder wall and piston pins.
- AlSi alloys have excellent thermal conductivity, when the piston is working,the surface temperature is low and there is little carbon deposit on surface.
- AlSi alloy pistons could raise the fuel economy, have outstanding anti-vibration, noise damping and high thermal conductivity.
- AlSi alloy pistons increase the power density of engines,which makes the overall properties much higher and output power be raised at least 15%.